If you have a OneNote notebook on your harddrive or on a shared drive like H: or L: etc. it is easy to move it to your OneDrive or OneDrive for Business. This guide will not work in the OneNote App. Use OneNote 2016 to move your notebook then use the app to open it.
Here is what you must do.
Open OneNote 2016 or OneNote 2013 and ensure that you are logged in with your OneDrive account where you would like to store the notebook
2. Open your Notebooks by going to File and find your notebook.
If your Notebook is on your harddrive you will see the “Share on Web” button. If you do not see this button click the “Settings” on the notebook and select “properties” Jump to point 4 if this is the case.
3. If you saw the share button simply click it and select the location and click “Move Notebook”. You are done and you may now use the OneNote App and open the notebook from that location you selected. Remember to log in on your app with the same account.
4. If you do not see that “Share” button, click the notebook and click properties
5. Click change location and save it temporarly to your harddrive (or onedrive, if you have synced it)
6. Now you may go back to Step 3 and move the notebook to Onedrive.
Did someone say something? or Do you just need to document what has been said for later?
Here is how you can use eDiscovery to get chat and channel history. In this guide I use the two following scenarios:
1. I need to find a chat with one certain keyword
2. I need to find all chats with a certain user or between certain users.
Here is what it looks like:
Here is what you need to do:
1. Get an admin to grant you an eDiscovery Role. You need this in order to view or pull reports. Have a conversation with your organization about having a manager or a reader role. There are plenty of roles to choose from but you MUST have a reviewer role to see the preview-results
2. Now it is time to create an eDiscovery Search. Logon with our user that has the new rights (remember, even a global admin needs to be assigned this right. https://protection.office.com is where you log in. Then click “Search” and “Content Search”
3. It is time to create some conditions in order to scope the search. I have images of two conditions below. One where I lookup a keyword and one where I lookup an user or external user. Remember, dont click save just yet. Jump to point 4 first below these images.
4. Now you may modify where to look in order to minimize the time it takes to run the eDiscovery query. Click on Modify and in this scenario I want the first option only for Microsoft Teams. Check the first slider and click save.
5. While you run eDiscovery, your administrator will be notified by email. It looks like this:
6. I prefer the old eDiscovery preview so I will switch to the old panel in order to browse the results. Then select your search, if you do not see it just click refresh. Now on the right side click “Preview Search results” if your query is large it might take some time for the preview to be avaliable.
7. If you need an element simply click “Get Original item” and your chat string will be downloaded to you as a *.eml
After a while, the Wave 256gb mSATA chip started to fail and “drop” from Windows. Just decided that it might be time to replace the drive. On Banggood I found this item: Kingspec 512gb mSATA and it was priced affordably.
They deliver sizes up to 1TB and I now realize I should have bought the 1TB drive. Aw, to bad.
So how does it compare to the old Wave 256 GB and a Retail SanDisk mSATA SSD?
Answer: Quite Well! A bit better than the Wave 256 but way better than SanDisk. Check it out yourself:
Download the Azure Information Protection Client (Rights Management Service) client here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53018 You can also get a distribution package in *.msi format. Note that there is a separate viewer file which you can use in order to open protected files on a mac, pc or mobile phone.
Install it (you will get a UAC promt).
Find the SPSS file
Right Click it and select “Classify and Protect”
Login with your Azure AD account
Select your label (you may add specific people and and expiration date)
Now it is protected by your user personally and you may track the document.
To remove the protection, simply double click it and it will run and check your credentials. If approved SPSS will run 🙂
If any user in your organization decides to use Microsoft Azure, he/she can by default log in at https://portal.azure.com and view the entire AAD catalog with object details. Within their own subscription the user can add a credit card andcspin up resources. The user can also invite users from the corporate catalog. Resources will be billed directly to the user’s credit card if not a subscription from the corporate enrollment has beenggranted.
In order to hide the Azure AD catalog for your organization you may do the following:
You have now hidden your Azure Active Directory from all non-admin users when accessing the AAD blade in the azure portal.
Next you may want to review the guest invitation permissions so users can not invite external users into your organization.