Download the Azure Information Protection Client (Rights Management Service) client here:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53018 You can also get a distribution package in *.msi format.
Note that there is a separate viewer file which you can use in order to open protected files on a mac, pc or mobile phone.
- Install it (you will get a UAC promt).
- Find the SPSS file
- Right Click it and select “Classify and Protect”
- Login with your Azure AD account
- Select your label (you may add specific people and and expiration date)
- Click “Use”
- Now it is protected by your user personally and you may track the document.
To remove the protection, simply double click it and it will run and check your credentials. If approved SPSS will run 🙂