If you have a OneNote notebook on your harddrive or on a shared drive like H: or L: etc. it is easy to move it to your OneDrive or OneDrive for Business. This guide will not work in the OneNote App. Use OneNote 2016 to move your notebook then use the app to open it.
Here is what you must do.
Open OneNote 2016 or OneNote 2013 and ensure that you are logged in with your OneDrive account where you would like to store the notebook
2. Open your Notebooks by going to File and find your notebook.
If your Notebook is on your harddrive you will see the “Share on Web” button. If you do not see this button click the “Settings” on the notebook and select “properties” Jump to point 4 if this is the case.
3. If you saw the share button simply click it and select the location and click “Move Notebook”. You are done and you may now use the OneNote App and open the notebook from that location you selected. Remember to log in on your app with the same account.
4. If you do not see that “Share” button, click the notebook and click properties
5. Click change location and save it temporarly to your harddrive (or onedrive, if you have synced it)
6. Now you may go back to Step 3 and move the notebook to Onedrive.
Did someone say something? or Do you just need to document what has been said for later?
Here is how you can use eDiscovery to get chat and channel history. In this guide I use the two following scenarios:
1. I need to find a chat with one certain keyword
2. I need to find all chats with a certain user or between certain users.
Here is what it looks like:
Here is what you need to do:
1. Get an admin to grant you an eDiscovery Role. You need this in order to view or pull reports. Have a conversation with your organization about having a manager or a reader role. There are plenty of roles to choose from but you MUST have a reviewer role to see the preview-results
2. Now it is time to create an eDiscovery Search. Logon with our user that has the new rights (remember, even a global admin needs to be assigned this right. https://protection.office.com is where you log in. Then click “Search” and “Content Search”
3. It is time to create some conditions in order to scope the search. I have images of two conditions below. One where I lookup a keyword and one where I lookup an user or external user. Remember, dont click save just yet. Jump to point 4 first below these images.
4. Now you may modify where to look in order to minimize the time it takes to run the eDiscovery query. Click on Modify and in this scenario I want the first option only for Microsoft Teams. Check the first slider and click save.
5. While you run eDiscovery, your administrator will be notified by email. It looks like this:
6. I prefer the old eDiscovery preview so I will switch to the old panel in order to browse the results. Then select your search, if you do not see it just click refresh. Now on the right side click “Preview Search results” if your query is large it might take some time for the preview to be avaliable.
7. If you need an element simply click “Get Original item” and your chat string will be downloaded to you as a *.eml
If any user in your organization decides to use Microsoft Azure, he/she can by default log in at https://portal.azure.com and view the entire AAD catalog with object details. Within their own subscription the user can add a credit card andcspin up resources. The user can also invite users from the corporate catalog. Resources will be billed directly to the user’s credit card if not a subscription from the corporate enrollment has beenggranted.
In order to hide the Azure AD catalog for your organization you may do the following:
You have now hidden your Azure Active Directory from all non-admin users when accessing the AAD blade in the azure portal.
Next you may want to review the guest invitation permissions so users can not invite external users into your organization.
Hvis du er en kvalifisert skolekunde av Microsoft så kan du hente ned uendelig antall Office 365 Education lisenser for fakultet og student. Det er anbefalt å skille mellom lærer og elev/student. Noe funksjonalitet er avhengig av at lisensen er riktig.
Hvis du ikke har kjøpt de før så havner de litt lengere ned på listen. Jeg har kjøpt det før så hos meg står det “Kjøpt” og jeg må trykke på de tre prikkene for å hente flere eller konvertere til “uendelige lisenser”
Trykk på “Endre lisensantall”
Velg så “Send inn” og du vil nå få uendelig lisenser for Office 365 A1 (Education)
Du får en oversikt over lisensene dine under “Fakturering” og “Abonnementer“
Click on Services and Addins (The image has local language)
Find Bookings in that list and click it
Make sure that the first slider is set to On
Please take a note of the feature in red.
This feature does 2 things:
Enables Facebook login which makes it easier for users outside your organization to book
Enables sharing to social media.
It is by default “Off”. I suggest setting this to “On” if you are only using bookings with users that belong to your Office 365 Organization. Then you force them to use their Office 365 credentials to login and book. If you want external users, consider setting this to “Off”
If you see these licenses then the IT department has been working slower than their student and teacher needs. These licenses are self service licenses that any eligible student or teacher can sign up for at: http://office 365.com (use .no for Norwegian)
These licenses are not avaliable as a SKU and can not be placed by the distributor or reseller. They are “unlimited” in quantity.
Be aware that this might disrupt automatic license assignment via powershell and can disrupt the teacher/student.
Do not use this SKU unless you really have to. This is a last resort for the users when they are not provided the free services they have the rights to use.