Here is a video of how long time it takes to unbox and setup a HP X360 ProBook G1 EE with Windows 10 Education and enroll it into Intune. You do not have to clean this device. It comes with a clean Win 10 Pro EDU image and is ready for the classroom.
If you have to clean the device using WICD/USB then Boot selection / Boot menu is the F9 key
HP ProBook X360 G1 Education Edition UEFI / BIOS menu is the Esc key.
Here is a summary of the times:
- Wipe drive and clean to OOBE – 21 mins 21 sec
- OOBE to Windows – 4 mins 7 sec
- Switch to a new user – 34 sec
- 4 Gig Ram
- 128 Gig SSD
- Intel Pentium 1,4 GHZ
- Windows 10 Education 1607
- Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer (WICD)
Here are the configurations in WICD:
Here is the videos:
New user switch