So, I just made my AC (Toshiba Daiseikai) really smart!
AirPatrol AC WiFi remote with IR sensor. No need to change anything at all.
Here is the only thing you need: http://www.airpatrol.eu/shop/airpatrol-wifi/
It was super easy and now I can control my AC and heatpump from away and set it to a schedule that will lower the heat during hours of sleep or when we are not at home.
Here is my normal schedule.
- 22.30-06.00 Night 17 Degrees (save mode)
- 06.00-08.00 Morning 22 degrees (heat mode)
- 08.00-15.00 work day (save mode)
- 15.00-22.30 at home (heat mode)
You can override it at any time with the app.
- It needs power, hence you need to set it up close to an outlet. Its not a standard 220V socket, instad it uses a “cellphone” charger. so cabling can be an issue.
- It uses IR with your AC unit, so it needs to be in line of sight of the unit.
Leave a Reply