Do you have Azure subscription for your organization and decided that you would like to test something out, but you do not want to mess or include users from your current Azure AD?
Well simply switch the user directory. This is perfect if you have a test Office 365 tenant or a testing environment and would like to test azure features with that directory.
Here is how:
- Create a new subscription in Azure portal
- Give that subscription to the user in your environment that is responsible for the subscription by adding him as an owner
- That user logs on to azure portal and navigates to Subscriptions
- Click on the subscription and select Change Directory / Bytt Katalog
- Select your new user catalog
- Log out and log in to the other directory (or click your profile image and click change directory
- Under Subscriptions you should see it.
Images below for visual aid:
This simple guide was created from here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/fundamentals/active-directory-how-subscriptions-associated-directory
You must be logged in to post a comment.