Finally got around to by myself a proper chair. It is well worth it as I spend a lot of time in front of the computer.
There are a lot of options to choose from and I ended up with this AK Racing Premium Brown Gaming Chair from komplett.no
Here is the assembly video:
There were a lot of options to choose from, so here is a simple matrix which helped me to choose.
- Premium=Leather, normal built persons
- Player= similar to premium but for larger persons
- Rush= leather, a bit larger persons, no cushions
- Prime= non leather, a bit larger persons
- ProX=leather, large persons
- Gaming=non leather, normal build
I also got the cheap hydraulic extension for 199 which is a cheap addon and people had reported that the chair was a bit low.
When you order remember that it is big and heavy. You might need help to carry. I just dragged the box to my car like a bum.
When you unpack this is box content:
Check out the white gloves that are useless…
The tires are of very good quality and roll great on the hardwood floor. A plus for also including a foot massage edge on the chair.