If Microsoft Bookings is not turned on for your organization by default, this is how you enable it.
My tenant setup
- Office 365 A1 Education / Office 365 Education
- My user is a Global Admin
- Please note that Bookings is a Office 365 A3/E3 feature (I can enable it but not use it)
Navigate to https://portal.office.com
Click on Services and Addins (The image has local language)
Find Bookings in that list and click it
Make sure that the first slider is set to On
Please take a note of the feature in red.
This feature does 2 things:
- Enables Facebook login which makes it easier for users outside your organization to book
- Enables sharing to social media.
It is by default “Off”. I suggest setting this to “On” if you are only using bookings with users that belong to your Office 365 Organization. Then you force them to use their Office 365 credentials to login and book. If you want external users, consider setting this to “Off”
Adopted from the Microsoft guide here: Turn on Bookings (Microsoft)
Please se the guide above for instructions on how to turn off/on bookings for individual users.
You must be logged in to post a comment.